Thin Film Coating Software
The software for designing and coating/manufacturing optical thin film coatings that won’t require you to take a class or hire an expert to use. It’s simple, it’s easy, and with our product TFCalc™ software, you can design coatings for lenses, computer monitors, eyeglasses, window panes, light bulbs, hot and cold mirrors, x-rays mirrors all for an affordable price.
Request for Quotation
- Can maintain the symmetry of a design while it’s being optimized.
- Software helps the designer locate the coating designs that minimize the merit function.
- Utilizes needle optimization, a powerful tool in designing multilayer coatings.
- Allows for needle/tunneling, so the designer has more designs from which to choose when it comes to manufacturing.
- Computes EFI (electrical field intensity) to calculate performance of thin film coatings.
- Utilizes Monte Carlo method to generate random designs…and then displays results!
- Can compute the sensitivity of each coating layer of a design.
- Can simulate the output of an optical monitor, used in the manufacturing thin film coatings.
- Determines the refractive index of a thin layer coating using variable materials and fitting a dispersion formula.
- All computations are done with 10-byte extended-precision numbers, which offer about four additional digits. This is important for designs having many layers.