Automatic Thickness Measurement
Automatic Thickness Measuring Instrument
Thickness < 15mm (can be customized)
150mm x 150mm
Single Measurement Time
Dimensions (L x W x H)
800mm x 500mm x 980mm (customizable)
Class 10,000 cleanroom, Relative Humidity ≤ 55%
AC 220V ± 5%, 50Hz, 300W
-20°C ~ +60°C
The ATM (Automatic Thickness Measuring) Instrument is a non-contact, high-speed, high-precision, and professional-grade thickness measuring equipment for lenses and other precision parts. It is suitable for detection of thickness < 15mm, and automatically detects a single point of measurement on the testing sample. It adopts advanced design concepts and hardware configuration to measure the value of the thickness of the testing sample and to make the judgement of pass/fail automatically, improving detection efficiency.
- The thickness of the parts can be automatically detected and qualified for the testing part.
- The nominal size and judgement accuracy are input and selected by the customer.
- The upper and lower positions are measured regardless of whether the testing part is a flat or spherical shaped surface
- The design accords with the ergonomics to reduce the fatigue of employees
- The software interface is easy to operate and easy for employees to learn and operate
- Automatically calculate the qualified rate of the testing part.