StellarNet high performance near infrared spectrometers cover the NIR wavelength range from 900-2300nm. The units are exceptionally robust with no moving parts and are packaged in small rugged metal enclosures for portable, process, and lab applications. The NIR spectrometers use single strand SMA 905 fiber optic input. Several models provide a variety of operational ranges and resolutions suitable for both spectroscopy and optical spectrum analysis.
- NIR Measurements in the 900-1700nm range
- Spectral resolution down to 1nm for certain models
- Miniature size 5x3x2″ with a rugged and compact design
- Integrated thermoelectric cooler set to operate at -15 Deg Celcius
- Complete Software Development and Integrated Chemometrics options
- For NIR portable and OEM applications