- High-Speed Laser Sensor
- Laser Power & Energy Meter
- Line Beam or Large Beam Profiler
- Beam Profiler Camera
- Scanning Slit Beam Profiler System
High-Speed Laser Sensor
- Dozens of times faster than standard Thermopile sensors
- Power density capability: 1.5KW/cm2
- Wavelength range: Measures from 250nm to 1100nm and 10,600nm
Laser Power & Energy Meter
Handheld or able to connect to PC via USB connection.
- Semiconductor Optical Sensors
Designed to cover a range of powers up to 500mW and a wavelength range that extends to the near IR.
- USB/RS 232 Meterless Sensors
Series of laser power measurement instruments introducing new microelectronics circuitry that has reduced the complete electronics to the size of a USB 2.0 or RS-232 plug.
- Laser Power Probes
Fit and CRONOS series have been ergonomically designed in all their details like the LCD display and the balance of weights.
OEM & Custom Product
OEM sensors discs manufactured by LaserPoint are high sensitivity, low impedance thermopiles. High sensitivity is important to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio when working at low powers. Compared to other types of sensors which might be used in equivalent applications, thermopile detectors can be applied directly onto the beam, even at high powers.
For more products and information, click here.