Do the most meaningful work of your career with Wavelength Opto-Electronic.
Design image processing and machine learning algorithms for the development of optical and opto-mechanical systems. Develop software and control algorithms for new systems.
- Work together with world-class researchers to develop and expand image processing
capabilities for detection of ultra-fine defects in optical products
- Research and implement innovative ideas/algorithms to improve measurement
quality in systems development
- Assist team members in various stages of systems development, including testing,
verification and reliability checks
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering with at least 3 years of working experience
- Experience with development, implementation and deployment of image processing algorithm
- Experience in C/C++ and C# programming
- Knowledge in machine vision is preferred
- Knowledge in PLC programming is desired
Successful applicants can expect competitive remuneration and comprehensive range of benefits.
Posted on 27 August 2020
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate with a good personality, highly motivated and willingness to learn.
- Candidate must be meticulous to details in a fast-pace environment.
- Attractive basic and commission pay packages to achieve sales target.
- Identify new business opportunities and transform into sales growth for the company.
- Establish good working relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Follow-up and handle customers enquiries, provide quotations and manage order shipments for the local and South-East Asia market.
- Manage sales products in optics, trading, software and distributor account and provide suitable products and/or solutions to the customer.
- Manage and liaise with customer, supplier, distributor, packing and shipping companies to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Liaise with internal department to get the job done.
- Provide monthly sales updates, sales KPIs and overseas sales report to the management.
- Evaluate new potential products and systems for trading and develop good relationship with distributors and customers.
- Manage system set up, paperwork, commissioning and ensure that delivered system performance is within specifications.
- Attend local and overseas events, conferences and exhibitions to promote company’s portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from Engineering or Science, major in Photonics is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in related field
- Fluent in English, speaking Chinese is a plus
- Knowledge in optics, lasers and metrology equipment is preferred
- Passionate and engaging to local industry and research needs
- Self-driven and motivated team player
- Driving license is an advantage
- Good presentation and people skills
Posted on 27 August 2020