Do the most meaningful work of your career with Wavelength Opto-Electronic.
Design image processing and machine learning algorithms for the development of optical and opto-mechanical systems. Develop software and control algorithms for new systems.
- Work together with world-class researchers to develop and expand image processing
capabilities for detection of ultra-fine defects in optical products
- Research and implement innovative ideas/algorithms to improve measurement
quality in systems development
- Assist team members in various stages of systems development, including testing,
verification and reliability checks
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering with at least 3 years of working experience
- Experience with development, implementation and deployment of image processing algorithm
- Experience in C/C++ and C# programming
- Knowledge in machine vision is preferred
- Knowledge in PLC programming is desired
Successful applicants can expect competitive remuneration and comprehensive range of benefits.
Posted on 27 August 2020