- Measurements in the 200-1150nm wavelength regions
- 15 standard models with options for customized wavelength ranges
- For process, lab, and field applications
- Signal: noise = 1000:1
- High-speed 16-bit electronics for fast data acquisition
- 1x3x5 inch enclosure allows for eXtreme portablity
- New! low power consumption for 2x longer lifetime on tablets/laptops
- Great for OEM applications with SDK included FREE
Our most popular model. Extremely versatile and robust with Czerny Turner optics and our standard range InGaAs array for ranges 900-1700nm. Available with many wavelength range configurations as well has high resolution models.
Measure far into the NIR with an extended InGaAs array. Available for range 900-2300nm. Great for liquid absorption measurements, optical transmission, and laser wavelength characterization
3 stage TEC cooled, 512 pixel Hamamatsu detector for low noise.
The detector has extra-tall pixels to ensure excellent sensitivity.
The user can confgure the spectrometer to their exact requirements.
• A grating can be ftted to suit the wavelength range of interest.
• Defne slit size to balance resolution and sensitivity
• Precise acquisition timing can be achieved using the hardware trigger
• Up to 1000 spectra/second can be collected
• The lightweight driver software makes NIRSight ideal for integrating into
complex experiments and OEM applications
FineSight rejects Czerny-Turner based designs and exploits a superior
optical bench. The system provides radically better performance in both
sensitivity and resolution. Simply put, its a better system. FineSight is
built to be both robust and reliable.
FineSight’s excellent performance with weak light sources makes it ideal
for Raman spectroscopy; its high resolution is ideal for Laser Induced
Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS).
LOWEST NOISE FLOOR
FineSight uses state of the art detector technology with noise levels
under 3 photons per pixel (depending on detector) to ensure that you get
clean data from even the weakest sources. .
Super small versions for portable and medical versions are in
development. Contact us with your requirements.