- Dozens of times faster than standard Thermopile sensors
- Power density capability: 1.5KW/cm2
- Wavelenght range: Measures from 250nm to 1100nm and 10,600nm
- Handheld or able to connect to PC via USB connection.
- Designed to cover a range of powers up to 500mW and a wavelength range that extends to the near IR.
- Series of laser power measurement instruments introducing new microelectronics circuitry that has reduced the complete electronics to the size of a USB 2.0 or RS-232 plug.
- Fit and CRONOS series have been ergonomically designed in all their details like the LCD display and the balance of weights.
Reliable and Versatile Measurements Tools
OEM sensors discs manufactured by LaserPoint are high sensitivity, low impedance thermopiles. High sensitivity is important to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio when working at low powers. Compared to other types of sensors which might be used in equivalent applications, thermopile detectors can be applied directly onto the beam, even at high powers.